123 Magic and Emotion aims to help parents increase their child’s ability to self-manage and regulate their feelings and reactions, giving parents the skills and confidence to discipline gently by firmly.
Over the duration of the course (6 hours across three weeks) WANSLEA aim to help parents,
- Discipline without arguing, yelling or smacking
- How to sort behaviour
- How to handle challenging and testing behaviours
- Choosing strategies – the three choice model
- Using emotion coaching to encourage good behaviour
- Strategies for encouraging good behavior
The workshops are FREE to attend and if there is enough interest a crèche may be available. Though FREE, registration is essential and minimum numbers are needed for the workshops to proceed. This workshop is a block of three consecutive Wednesdays and is most beneficial if all sessions are attended. Please inform the CRC if you cannot attend all sessions but are still interested.
To register call 9863 4829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.