The Bloom Festival booklets are exploding with information on all of the events. As school holidays approach why not go out on a family outing and explore some of what W.A. has to offer- there is something for everyone!
If you’re wondering what some of these events include, wonder no more! Events include wildflower walks, open gardens, long lunches, flora and fauna discovery trails, arts and crafts exhibitions, train rides, competitions and hands-on activities for adults and children.
Check out these events just around the corner from Dumbleyung,
- Bloomin’ Good Archery - $15 pp from 10am til 3pm, September 22-24 in Woodanilling
- Mucky Duck Bush Band Barn Dance - $5pp from 5pm til 9pm, October 13 in Woodanilling
- Miniature Railway Spring Run - $2pp from 11am til 4pm, October 14 in Katanning
- Great Danes Comedy Show - $30pp from 7pm, October 11 in Katanning
- Festival Floral Crown Workshop – FREE from 2pm til 3pm, October 4 in Katanning
- Blooming High Tea – FREE from 2pm til 3pm September 22 in Katanning
A Bloom Festival guide also includes your ‘Bloom Festival Passport’ – collect stamps at each event you attend to go into the draw to win a getaway!
For a copy of the Bloom Festival Program visit the website www.hiddentreasures.com.au or pick up a copy from the CRC or Dumbleyung Shire office.
The 2018 Bloom Festival is proudly supported by the State Government, Great Southern Development Commission, Tourism WA’s Regional Events Scheme, Lotterywest, Act-Belong-Commit Healthways, Road Safety Commission, Southern Ports, Regional Development Australia Great Southern, CBH, Quality Press, Great Southern Fuels, The Great Southern Weekender, GWN7 and Triple M.
Information sourced from www.hiddentrasures.com.au