- New claims for most Centrelink payments
- Updating information in their records (Centrelink)
- Conducting documents and supporting information, such as certifying copies of birth certificates.
The Mobile Service Centre can also assist with information about:
- How financial matters impact your payments
- Child support payment and service options
- Rural payment entitlements for eligible farmers
- Medicare transactions and/or registration
- Social work support and referrals
- Help with setting up online account and Express Plus mobile app
- Free hearing health check for people 16 year and over
Want to know more or seek some advice/assistance from the Mobile Service Centre be sure to pop into Dumbleyung tomorrow July 26 between 1.30pm and 4pm. The van will be situated across the road from the CRC. The Mobile Service Centre will also be visiting Narrogin on August 13 from 9am until 4pm (at the Narrogin Leisure Centre Car Park) and Kulin on August 14 from 10am to 3.30pm (near the Discovery Centre on Johnston Street). For more information please visit www.humanservice.gov.au.