HC to MC - $1600 (includes training plus assessment)
HR to MC - $1800 (includes training plus assessment)
HR Inexperienced - $1695 (8 hour training including assessment)
HR Experienced - $1250 (5 hour training including assessment – previous road ranger gearbox experience recommended for this option)
The MC course uses a Volvo Truck with an automatic gearbox towing a B-Double and the HR course uses a Mack truck with an 18 speed road ranger gearbox. If you wanted to know more or book a place please contact the CRC on 9863 4829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pre course reading and questions to be completed before lesson. Available from CRC.
- Although a learners permit is not required to attend the course the client will need to obtain one after the course prior to certificate being processed by the Department (Dept) of Transport. Some people are required to obtain a permit prior to the course depending on the Dept of transport records. The Dept of Transport charge clients a processing fee for learners permits.
- All students must have a USI number to attend the course
- A West Australian license is required to attend the course
- A medical is not always required but if unsure contact the Dept of Transport or an agent to check
- A minimum of 5 people are needed for the HR course to proceed
- A minimum of 5 people are needed for the MC course to proceed
- If a HR license has been held for 12 months or more you are able to upgrade to an MC accreditation skipping the HC class
- If a synchromesh restricted HR license is held MC unrestricted is only available in Busselton
- Courses usually start at 7.30am or 12.30pm depending on numbers and weekly schedule
- Additional training per hour (if required) is paid directly to BADT and is $160 per hour for HR and $180 per hour for MC.