This has been scheduled for 29th March and will commence at 3pm at the Shire Council Chambers. These meetings are open to all community member who wish to attend and hear the activities and business of the local Landcare Organisation. This is supported by the Shire and aims to provide a Landcare service to shire rate payers. Any enquiries relating to environmental issues, weed identification and control, tree orders, salt land reclamation projects, feral animal control, water testing for salinity, information workshops and tours can be directed to the Landcare Office located at 18B Absolon Street. Further information please contact Claudia Hadlow on 98 634225 or 0429612447. email@example.com
FOX SHOOT CANCELLED – Contact Claudia regarding fox bait options.
Delivered by the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD), completion of this course will provide credits towards the AICD Company Directors Course.
The course will cover:
Roles and Responsibilities of the Not-For-Profit
- Introduction to governance for committee members of not-for-profit organisations.
- Duties and responsibilities of committees and boards.
- The role of the not-for-profit board.
- Accountability and performance measurement
- Introduction to setting and achieving strategic goal
- Strategic planning for your not-for-profit group
- Risk management for not-for-profit organisations
- Working with stakeholders
T: 6180 5759, E: firstname.lastname@example.org