Provides up to $5 million in grants in 2017-18 to community, environment, and other groups to undertake natural resource management activities that improve the quality of the local environment.
Project time frame – July 2018 to June 2019
Who can apply:
At a minimum, you must:
•be a legal entity that can enter into a grant agreement with the Commonwealth
•have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
•be 18 years of age or older, if you are applying as an individual
Individual Landholders may apply
To be eligible your project must:
- include eligible activities and eligible expenditure
- have at least $5,000 in eligible expenditure.
Eligible activities must directly relate to the project and must include one or more of the following:
- weed treatment
- pest or disease management
- < >erosion management
- < >education activities and raising community awareness/participation
- access management
- indigenous land and sea country planning
- recording of indigenous ecological knowledge
- administration support related to the project.
Applications close: 19 March 2018 5:00 pm AEDT
More information please phone 13 28 46 or visit the website