Help make your business boom online so that the next time someone enters your business name in Google your Business Facebook Profile includes all the must have details for them to use/purchase from YOU! To help you make sure you’re optimising your online footprint we’re working with the local Facebook guru Courtney Fulwood, of RSM Business Local.
We encourage all small business owners to attend the Facebook Essentials for Small Business, a FREE workshop that will be held at the CRC on Tuesday February 25th from 5.30pm - 7.30pm. Not only will we treat you with delicious nibbles but during this interactive workshop you will learn and understand the following:
- Facebook Overview - how it works and key stats
- Page Set-up – checklist
- Industry Specific Page Settings
- Page Management - managing notifications, messages, comments, reviews and insights
- Growing Your Page Likers/Followers
- Posting - why, how and what your business should post.
- Facebook Advertising - brief overview
Bring your laptop and mobile and learn in a relaxed, small class environment. Courtney will share tips on optimum page set-up and ongoing engagement to maximise your reach and attract new clients and customers!
A minimum of four businesses are required for this workshop to proceed and registration is required via Eventbrite (if you’re having trouble please contact the CRC on 9863 4829).