The Dumbleyung Co-op may have changed owners but the historic and well-loved local store has been around since 1917. In over 100 years the Co-op has changed numerous hands and unfortunately, in 1997 burnt to the ground when a small fire broke out in the paint section before engulfing the store. After the fire the community rallied together and a new building was built (the current Dumbleyung Co-Op building) opening on April 3rd, 1998.
An important service for our community, the Dumbleyung Co-op continues to provide daily essentials to all community members. We congratulate the new owners Amy and Micheal and wish them all the best on their new adventure. Be sure to pop in, shop and support local and meet our new owners!