Answer your Ag movement queries and become accredited (if needed for your farming business) in Dumbleyung on Monday March 23rd and Tuesday March 24th. A different provider than the previous (2019) accreditor, Employment Training Solutions is visiting our area to accredit those who require licensing. A two day course that includes both theory and practical elements, covering the below items:
- TLIB2004 – Carry out vehicle inspection
- TLIE3009A – Use pilot and escort communication
- TLIC3010A – Pilot or escort oversized and/or over massed loads
- TLIF3013A -- Coordinate breakdowns and emergencies
- TLIF3060A – Control traffic as a pilot vehicle operator
A minimum of ten is needed for this workshop to proceed, pricing starts from $1000 per person. Please register your interest as soon as possible by calling 9863 4829 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding the laws and regulations within Western Australia and whether you need to participate in the course please visit and read the information provided on https://www.mainroads.wa.gov.au/UsingRoads/HVS/Pages/agriculturalvehicles.aspx#Do%20You%20Need%20a%20Permit or call Heavy Vehicle Services on 138 486.