Sometimes these random acts of kindness go unnoticed so we thought we’d shine a light on these good deeds as we learn of them! If you have walked past the community garden recently you may have seen a new artistic sign on the community garden gazebo. The sign which includes ducks flying over Lake Dumbleyung appeared over night by an anonymous individual and ties in perfectly with the rest of our local town signs.
After a lot of questions within the community garden group and with others as to who made and installed the sign, many are still guessing who it may be. Though nonetheless, thank you to the individual who displayed this random act of kindness! The blank space of the sign has since been measured for the name of the garden to be installed.
Such small acts could make someone’s day so here’s a few random acts you could do…
- Each time you buy or receive a new piece of clothing, donate an old one
- Offer to carry someone’s groceries to their car
- Make two lunches and give one away to someone in need
- Walk your friends dog
- If someone in the shopping queue has only a few items, let them go before you
- Leave a copy of an interesting book in a public place for someone else to enjoy