Shires included for the roadside spraying are; Narrogin, Wagin, Woodanilling, Katanning, Dumbleyung, Kojonup, Kent and West Arthur.
The funding has been redistributed to try to give the shires with the worst infestations or largest land-area the greatest amount of funds to cover greater distances.
Coordination for the Shires f Kojonup, Katanning, Dumbleyung, and Kent Shires will be coordinated by Andrea Salmond from the Katanning Landcare Office.
- Any additional sightings/reports should be forwarded to Andrea.
- If time and budget allow, the Contractor will get to those sites as well.
- We will be doing everything we can to maximise the number of km of road covered, with the fewest “back and forth” or “empty km” we can
- Please note the Contractor always sprays the complete roadside verge to the fence when appropriate.
- 100% kill is NOT guaranteed. That’s the devilish nature of Bridal Creeper
Please contact Andrea Salmond for any further information or to report sightings;
PH: 9821 4327 E: email@example.com
Article by C.Hadlow