Media Release attached and web link here: https://mailchi.mp/934c3ca71247/update-2877073
BAIN ESTATE APPLICATIONS CLOSE 3 APRIL 2020 AT 12NOON
Bain Estate Applications close 3 April 2020 at 12noon. For those applying, please remember to contact Mary-Ann Davidson before submitting your application on 9863 4012.
Further information can be found athttps://www.dumbleyung.wa.gov.au/bain-estate-future-fund
In May 2013 the Shire of Dumbleyung was the sole beneficiary to the Estate of Ian Bain. The will contained a wish that the money be used to assist sporting groups, emergency organisations and hospital services within the shire; however the wish does not impose an obligation to restrict spending to these three areas. The intention of Council is for the Bain Estate Distribution to be used for the benefit of the shire over a thirty year period of time. The aim is to distribute the money to the community in similarly equal distributions over the thirty year period, taking into account the time value of money.
DEFIBRILLATOR LOCATIONS IN SHIRE
St John’s Ambulance Sub Centre Dumbleyung
Dumbleyung Bowling Club
Dumbleyung Ag Supplies
Dumbleyung Swimming Pool
Dumbleyung Hotel The G.O.D.I
Dumbleyung & District Men’s Shed
Dumbleyung Lake at the Yacht Club
Dumbleyung Lake at the Ski Club
Dumbleyung Golf Club
Bunge Grain Services Kukerin
Kukerin Practical Pistol Club
Kukerin Town Oval
St John’s WA Kukerin Sub Centre
Kukerin General Store
ST JOHN FIRST RESPONDER APP
Help us find you in an emergency
Pinpointing your exact location can become difficult in an emergency situation. The St John First Responder App sends your GPS coordinates to the operator when you call Triple 000 for an ambulance, speeding up the time it takes to confirm your location and dispatch and ambulance.
Over 200,000 Western Australians have downloaded the app which also contains a number of other resources, including:
- First aid instruction guides – helping you to treat a range of injuries and illnesses.
- Defibrillator (AED) locator - showing all the defibrillator locations near you.
- Upload the location of new defibrillator (AED) locations that aren't currently appearing on the app.
- Locate nearest medical centres and emergency departments - including live ED waiting time information.
- Patient transport services information.
- Your first aid course information and refresher reminder notices
- First aid tips and special offers - keeping you up to date with handy firstaid information.
- St John First Responder is a free app and available on Apple’s App Store and Google Play. You can find out more about how to use the app in our First Aid Responder App Guide.
HOUSES FOR RENT
Well aged units available for rent:
42A Manser Street, Kukerin: 2 Bed, 1 Bathroom $150 per week
23 Manser Street, Kukerin: 2 Bed, 1 Bathroom $150 per week
1/32 Bath Street, Kukerin: 2 Bed, 1 Bathroom $150 per week
2/32 Bath Street, Kukerin: 2 Bed, 1 Bathroom $150 per week
27B Manser Street, Kukerin: 2 Bed, 1 Bathroom $140 per week
READ THE MOST RECENT LAKE EXPRESS NEWSLETTER HERE:https://mailchi.mp/edb16b9fde33/shire-newsletter-lake-express-2862557