- Stages of development and girlhood
- The importance of girls feeling secure and experiencing childhood
- Communicating well with your daughter
- How mums can support their daughters to thrive
- Helping daughters survive the challenges of girlhood
So, if you’re feeling challenged or stressed, or are interested in gaining a greater insight then this workshop is for you! The session is $30 per person and payment is required prior to the workshop to confirm your place. A crèche service has been organised and is $10 for the first child and $5 for additional children from the same family, please let us know at time of booking if you would like to utilise this service.
A minimum of 10 people are required for this session to proceed. Book your place today (and before Wednesday February 19), call 9863 4829 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.