Stronger as one, the CRC network is involving their communities and rallying together to share the important role CRCs apply in regional WA and why you need/want us here.
CRCs and communities across the state have;
- Made videos of support – Check out Gingin CRC’s video > https://www.facebook.com/GinginCRC/videos/1752151891484649/and https://www.facebook.com/GinginCRC/videos/1758550457511459/
- Written letters to the editor of the West Australian – See Quairading CRC’s letter in The West Australian on April 4 (pictured below)
- Write letters of support to your local politicians – See attached a letter of support we’ve created, just add your details and send!
- Complete the CRC postcard campaign – to date we’ve sent over 70 postcards to a number of politicians. Though there are many more postcards to be completed – pop in and see us!
- Signing the CRC petition – pop in and sign the Dumbleyung CRC petition! The petition is also available at the Kukerin Coop.
- Shared their CRC story on social media – Visit ‘CRCs are the answer’ Facebook page or tag your story with #CRCsaretheanswer #saveourCRCs #smallinvestmentbigimpact #DumbleyungCRC @AMacTeirnan @Darren.West.AgRegion @MarkMcGowanMP and any other local MP’s including Peter Rundle MLA, Mia Davies MLA, Terry Redman MLA etc.
Any questions on how you can help or CRC funding please don’t hesitate to chat to Ally, Davina or Paige or any of our CRC committee members; Julie Ramm, Andrew Lee, Daniel McDougall, Chelsea Mott, Kaylene Moran, Amanda Gilfellon, Bevan Edwards, Marnie West and Paul McAsey.